This is a delicious, easy and nutritious fresh bruschetta recipe using those scrumptious home-grown organic tomatoes
fresh bruschetta recipe using home-grown, organic tomatoes
- 2 large tomatoes chopped
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup red onions chopped
- 1 Tbsp fresh basil chopped
- 1 Tbsp fresh parsley chopped
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp fresh garlic minced
- 1 tsp Balsamic vinegar or apple cider vinegar
Place all ingredients in a bowl.
Let sit in refrigerator at least half an hour.
Serve with sliced baguette.